WPE Pro is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro is a packet sniffing/editing tool which is generally used to hack multiplayer games. WPE Pro allows modification of data at TCP level. Using WPE Pro one can select a running process from the memory and modify the data sent by it before it reaches the destination. It can record packets from specific processes, then analyze the information. You can setup filters to modify the packets or even send them when you want in different intervals. WPE Pro could also be a useful tool for testing thick client applications or web applications which use applets to establish socket connections on non http ports. Features:
- Analyze network problems.
- Detect network intrusion attempts.
- Gain information for effecting a network intrusion.
- Monitor network usage.
- Gather and report network statistics.
- Filter suspect content from network traffic.
- Spy on other network users and collect sensitive information such as passwords (depending on any content encryption methods which may be in use)
- Reverse engineer protocols used over the network.
- Debug client/server communications.
WPE Pro (version 0.9a) has a file size of 405.80 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 238362 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.